Information about the Agora Awards
Agora is “The Worldwide Awards.” A tool to give visibility to the best worldwide creations, ideas, and actions. Everyone, everywhere, can participate for free in The Worldwide Awards and win recognition and prizes for their unique talent.
Agora is a system to create a better world with the most inspiring human activity. Because everyone is different, but together we win. Thanks for your collaboration.
What are the Agora Awards?
The Agora Awards are The Worldwide Awards. Awards to give recognition, grants, and prizes to the best-talented people around the planet. Each award has two winners.
- Jury’s Prize: A professional jury invited specially to be the jury of a specific award.
- People’s Prize: People worldwide vote in a fair and secure system, and the most voted creation will win the People’s Prize.
How can I participate?
The Agora Awards are free for everyone to participate through our app or website. You can participate with your creations, ideas, or actions, and win worldwide recognition and opportunities because of your unique talent. Also, you can vote and empower talented people around the globe!
What are the rules of participation?
Requirements that the participating creation must meet:
- Be an original creation of the author submitting it or the person submitting it owns the rights of the work.
- That fits the theme of the award.
- That has quality.
- That does not contain explicit sex or violence.
- That is respectful of human rights and the dignity of people, animals, and nature.
- That is suitable for all audiences.
- That respects cultures and differences.
- Racism, xenophobia, sexism, speciesism, fascism, homophobia, and any form of intolerance are not welcome at Agora, a place for all those who respect the differences of each person and community.
Can I participate several times in an Award?
Yes, you can participate as many times as you want. However, you will have to use credits to upload more than one creation or wait until the indicated time when the first participation process is over to participate again. We have implemented this method to improve the quality of the participating works, it's an effective way to pre-curate content while providing opportunities for everyone.
How are the finalists chosen?
Agora's curators' team chooses the finalist works from among all the participating creations. To make this selection, we take into account several criteria, such as quality, diversity, originality, beauty, the concept behind the creation, the message it conveys, technique, artistic quality, difficulty, social-political-cultural impact, the context and moment of creation, the global interest it has, the cultural value, the author's work, and other specific elements of each Award.
How do I know if I'm a finalist?
If Agora's curator team chooses you among the 25 finalists, you will receive an email from us informing you of this.
What are the prizes?
All awards have two prizes: People’s Prize (whose winner is chosen by Agora users from all over the world) and Jury’s Prize (whose winner is selected by a professional jury specialized in the theme of the award). Each award has a specific prize, which you will find in the information about each award.
How do the People’s Prize voting rounds work?
Once Agora's curator team selects the 25 finalists, they will show them to the public in 5 rounds of 5 finalists each. Each Agora user has 1 vote to choose their favorite creation in each round. In the last round, the 5 most-voted creations of each round (top 5) are submitted to a popular vote. From this final votation, we get the award's winner.
What are the credits for?
The credits are used to participate in the awards with more than one creation without having to wait for the time limitations to be removed. They can be purchased by clicking on the “credits” icon in your profile.
Terms & Conditions
- The user who uploads the photo must be the author of the photo or have the intellectual property rights of the photo.
- The author of the photo must have the image rights or consent of all the people who appear on it.
- Agora may use any material that is added to the contest for promotional purposes.
- Stolen photos, third parties, pornographic content or that violate human rights or the dignity of people are not allowed.
- Uploading photos that are not allowed may result in the deletion of the user account and, if the law is violated, the complaint to the relevant authorities.
- Agora reserves the right to remove any image that does not comply with the terms and conditions.
Do you have any doubts?
Contact us at email@example.com; it will be a pleasure to answer all your questions!